Thursday, May 16, 2013

Posh Blessings!






Being a Christian Army Wife, Momma of 4, Volunteer, Business Owner and all of my other titles that keep me busy, I noticed that I needed to find more "Me" moments in my day. Perfectly Posh is that answer. I am able to pamper myself in my everyday moments and plan extra special time whenever I get a few extra minutes in my day and it is all in my own time but makes me feel so refreshed and renewed. Without the worry about what I am placing on my skin and the skin of my family.....yes, they are little "Posh Thieves", I find them trying to sneak into our Posh area all of the time!


When I started with Perfectly Posh I knew that I wanted to work from home like I had always done but I wanted more, I wanted to be able to touch people's lives with a product that made them feel good. So far I've really been able to be a blessing to many of my friends and family all over the US just by sampling out my products and mailing them to their homes. If you are looking to "try it before you buy it" then feel free to send me an email with your address and I'd love to send you a pampering packet. For me getting to earn money doing what I love is such a blessing and if you'd like more info on how $99 can start your Perfectly Posh path too, I'd love to answer any questions you may have and you could be joining Team Posh Blessings with me and my kiddos. Yes, this business that was suppose to be my own has turned into the Pearsall Family Perfectly Posh Pampering business! They LOVE to work with me making samples, filling sample orders or taking pictures for our face book page!



Would you like to be able to throw a fun pampering party for your friends and family? Then let's chat about setting up an online party or an in home party or a portable party and you could earn Free and Half priced POSH just for having a fun party and sharing your love of POSH! 



Or are you looking to pamper someone special in your life? Well Perfectly Posh is that perfect gift you were looking for, POSH gifts are great for birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Teacher gifts, Holidays, Anniversary's, Graduation, Weddings, Baby showers and on and on! I love to answer questions about our products the more we Posh the more I learn about Posh! 



And if you are looking to raise money please ask me about doing one of our POSH Fundraisers for your group, school, church or cause....we could have fun with Posh and earn money for your group's needs. If you are looking for Vendors or Donations please feel free to contact me I love to get out and chat with people about Posh or donate a Posh Gift!!




I look forward to hearing from you with whatever your Posh needs are. For I am praising the Lord as He continues to Bless our family with so many wonderful lessons, memories and people because of Posh. May our family get to be a blessing to you, too! 



POSH Blessings to YOU!
Nicole

Www.perfectlyposh.us/NicoleRose

"She considers a field and buys it; with her earnings she plants a vineyard." Proverbs 31:16

No comments:

Post a Comment