""""""So as I was praying about how to encourage y'all to your goals an idea came to me for those of you who have this Robe as a goal!! Yep, those of you who are working to reach premier!! You are my Team Builders!!
If that is you, then comment below, this way I know who on our team is excited to build strong teams and I will then put you on my list. I will then use that list for training and different posts. I will tag you in the posts on our team page so you do not miss them, they will definitely be atleast weekly posts and tips on how to grow a premier team(I know MANY of you are going to reach it with me)!!!!
If that is not you just yet, NO WORRIES(just keep rocking out posh in your way!!) these Team Builder posts will be great for your business too and you still will be able to see them just not tagged in them
If you have a Team Name please let me know that in your comment!!""""
If that is you, then comment below, this way I know who on our team is excited to build strong teams and I will then put you on my list. I will then use that list for training and different posts. I will tag you in the posts on our team page so you do not miss them, they will definitely be atleast weekly posts and tips on how to grow a premier team(I know MANY of you are going to reach it with me)!!!!
If that is not you just yet, NO WORRIES(just keep rocking out posh in your way!!) these Team Builder posts will be great for your business too and you still will be able to see them just not tagged in them
If you have a Team Name please let me know that in your comment!!""""
This is the post that I posted in my Team Group on Facebook and gave me butterflies when I clicked the button "Post". I love getting the chance to encourage my team and help others reach for their goals. As each of yall started to comment below this picture I was just blown away with excitement to help yall reach your dreams with Posh!!!!!
So here we go I will be posting the posts that I share on our Team Page here too so that you can easily refer back to what you are asked to do for this Training!!
You've got this!
We've got this!
Here are a few of the images that I've made up for yall and your teams!!





No comments:
Post a Comment