Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday Y'all!




Yay! It's Friday and the Sun is shining here in Texas so it will be a great day! For those of you who requested samples, we hope you are enjoying them and can't wait to hear what products are your favorite! 

Some of our favorites are The Stripper, Shameless Flirt Body Wash, Snarky Bar, Chatter Bar, You Can Call me Candy Slather, Sister I'm a Poet Slather, and the Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes! 




Also check out our Posh Blessing group for the Missions to complete for extra chances to win the $25 Posh Bundle, every order placed gets a chance to win too! 



So we hope y'all have a great weekend and feel free to email me with any questions at poshblessings@gmail.com 


Oh and HEY! Are you ready for another FUN Posh Giveaway? 

Comment with your FAVORITE Posh Products and I will pick one LUCKY winner to WIN a Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme of their own!  Winner will be chosen after I close this event on May 21st, I will announce the winner here! 

Have a Blessed Day! 



7 comments:

  1. Stripper, gender bender , bff I seem to love everything I try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Only 1 POSH Fave?? Is that possible?? Haha...I would have to say STRIPPER :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Stripper, and the M911! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gender Bender so far but I have lots more to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, BFF, Night&Day, Stripper, All scrubs & Slathers...loving the shea butter slather Sister I'm A Poet right now, sooo thick and creamy. Shout out of the Ball O' Butter bath bomb too ;)

    ReplyDelete