Monday, May 27, 2013

Perfectly Posh Shoe Contest!!!



And the WINNER is......................Jody!!! 
Thank you to each of you for ALL of your Shoe Suggestions! They were all beautiful, you will have to check back on the 28th of July to see what I picked! 



As y'all know I signed up to go to Chicago the last weekend in July this summer, I'm very excited! I will be joining other Perfectly Posh Consultants from across the US for a Posh training experience. Well I've bought my plane ticket, I've reserved my spot at the conference, I've grabbed up my luggage and have a clothes shopping trip planned with my girl friends back home.....now I need YOUR help finding the perfect POSH shoe for our fun awards night gala that is planned for us! 




Share with me your POSH shoe finds, whether online or take a pic in the store!! If you see a Posh shoe then share it with us, my kiddos and I will be picking the PERFECT POSH shoe over the next couple of weeks so we need YOUR help! Post them here on our blog or right on our Facebook page! Just make sure you come back to the blog to let me know you posted since I can't give away anything on Facebook! 

A winner will be chosen randomly from ALL of the posts of Shoes but you NEED to comment below this blog post, feel free to post more than one POSH shoe picture/link. 

This contest will be open for shoe sharing until the 25th of June! 

What could you win? Just for helping us find the Perfect Posh Shoe? 
The Play Footsie Bundle!!!!! Yes! 



Want the Bundle no matter what?? Your feet deserve it!! Then place your order at
www.perfectlyposh.us/NicoleRose

Keep in mind that I'm also doing a June Giveaway for every Bundle purchased!!! 



Ask yourself.......Are your feet ready for FLIP FLOP Season 2013? Don't you deserve to be pampered on your own time? 

Then let Perfectly Posh help YOU! 


Blessings,
Nicole


6 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    I posted a pic of shoes on my page! I love the posh shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted a pic of really cute shoes on to Posh Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted a few pairs of shoes for you... I don't know how the heck you can narrow them down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck finding THE ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted two pairs because I couldn't decide. Just ask Kevin, I can't make a decision to save my life. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted the shoes and I hope they're definitely the POSH shoes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete