Monday, June 10, 2013

Posh Blessings

I wrote this to my team and really wanted to share with y'all, so very blessed! 


Just thought I'd share the meaning behind Posh Blessings for me and my family. After years of searching how to help provide for my family, lots of praying, a failed attempt of direct sales with celebrating Home even though I tried everything and thoughts of just going outside the home for work...He kept saying to me that I needed to be home for my family. 

So I continued to pray because I have a strong desire in my heart to want to work and connect with people. And I have a strong drive and learned lessons from my failed attempt from this last year, that are now pushing my success with Posh. I've given very aspect up to Him and ask His blessing on every choice throughout my Posh Path. I've been blessed with each of you to share my Posh Passion with and for that I am so thankful!!! 

Blessings surround us and sometimes you have to endure hardships(like a entire year of trying everything with no seen success!!) that you don't see the reasoning for going thru it but every instance there is something to be learned from it, a blessing. And each of you are a blessing to me and my family and together we get to be blessings to those around us with our smiling faces, our warm words and personal connections thru Posh!








No comments:

Post a Comment