Are you POSH? Or are you a person who sells Perfectly Posh?
Do you refer to Perfectly Posh as they and them or us and we?
Are you sharing Posh in a Positive way or just selling another product to try and make profit?
These are some questions we were asked when I attended Leadership in July. When I joined Posh it wasn't to make a career, I kind of just joined to buy the products at a discount and have something to keep me busy while Travis was deployed. He was pushing me to give it a shot and I did not see the potential. My heart softened for Posh as I began using the products, sharing which ones were my favorite and reconnecting with women in my life that our paths had gone in different directions. And when I heard these questions above from Andrew at one of our training sessions tears filled my eyes. At this point I had around 12ish ladies on my Team, was having a blast sharing Posh with those around me and still had just thought of myself as another consultant for direct sales. Hearing those words made me rethink why I was in this, what were my goals and was I going to choose to be POSH rather than sell POSH.
This company has huge potential and I now see that from Travis pushing and the Lord blessing each step I take. And each step I've taken was out of my comfort zone and own understanding of the much bigger picture. I am blessed to lead all of you to your goals as we encourage each other and choose to be POSH. Instead of saying "They charge $8 shipping to ship to your house and $4 shipping to ship to hostess" be POSH and say "We charge $8 shipping to ship to your house and $4 shipping to ship to hostess". Feel the difference? Own your business with Posh! Did you know that with the shipping hike from USPS, UPS and FEDEX that even with the shipping price increase that we are still paying for over HALF of the shipping charges ourselves. Yep. Perfectly Posh still is paying over half of all shipping costs to customers!! Have you shipped anything lately it costs alot!! Like all of those starter kits I mailed out and those weren't even heavy! I hope with that example you can see the difference and the feel to your words when you are POSH or just a consultant selling Posh.
With POSH you own your own business with a great company and have an awesome support system of ladies to be POSH with! When sharing about POSH focus on how much YOU love the product rather than on selling the product. Wording is everything when you are trying to get someone to try out something new!!! Keep it light, fun, genuine, personal and just enjoy being POSH!
SO no matter what we are working towards with POSH whether it's a big or little goals I hope that y'all can have fun and be encouraged to be POSH!!!!!!
I will be posting my encouraging Posts here on my blog for quick reference when you need encouraged with your Posh Journey ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment