Monday, October 7, 2013

Sharing Posh







This is my mindset when it comes to Sharing Posh! Posh makes me happy and I can make others happy by introducing them to Posh! It is such an awesome feeling getting to work by making others feel great!! So when I share Posh I'm not pushing for a sale rather I'm getting the chance to make someone's day brighter with an awesome product. If the sale, party or joining my team comes after that then great! If not then it doesn't matter I'm happy knowing I just shared my love of posh with someone and they had a better day because of it!  

May y'all have a blessed day giving happiness away!

Want to know the best way to start a conversation about sharing posh? Smile. Yep, smile at people you do not know it let's them know you are friendly then you can start a conversation as they smile back  again sharing happiness, I love smiling at people for you never know what they are going thru at that moment and a kind smile might just be what they need!

No comments:

Post a Comment