Perfect! Staying Positive is the biggest tip with Direct Sales I can give, keep on smiling, being kind, enjoying the moment you are in and looking for the bright side of every situation.
When I was pushing so hard for another DS company last year and it was just failing day after day it could have completely destroyed me but I forced myself to stay positive. It was so hard to face the rejection, the No's and lack of sales for the time I was putting in. But if I would not have faced all of those trials then I would not be pushing thru with Posh. I've found with Posh it's more about the kindness in your everyday interactions, the smile you keep on your face even if you are uncertain how your month will go and finding that bright light in every situation even if it didn't turn out the way you had planned.
Enjoy the moment you are in, look around and SEE the blessings that surround you, and continue on to achieving your dreams!
When I was pushing so hard for another DS company last year and it was just failing day after day it could have completely destroyed me but I forced myself to stay positive. It was so hard to face the rejection, the No's and lack of sales for the time I was putting in. But if I would not have faced all of those trials then I would not be pushing thru with Posh. I've found with Posh it's more about the kindness in your everyday interactions, the smile you keep on your face even if you are uncertain how your month will go and finding that bright light in every situation even if it didn't turn out the way you had planned.
Enjoy the moment you are in, look around and SEE the blessings that surround you, and continue on to achieving your dreams!

No comments:
Post a Comment