I'm a busy lady like all of you, and my days are filled with praying, kiddos, household chores, volunteering, trying to get my home sold in PA, starting up a children's ministry and Posh! Why do I stay so busy and always helping those around me? Because I want to impact this world everyday that I'm blessed to be here. I work hard at everything that is on my plate and I always have. And every time I get something added to my plate I work thru it with the Lord's strength and guidance and grow as a woman even more.
I'm finding the same with my Posh business too, I absolutely LOVE being y'all's team leader and answering your questions and encouraging your own Posh growth. The more time I put into planning, doing, sharing, blessing, teaching, and praising the more we are growing as a team and spreading the word about Posh! I want this to be my full time job where I can stay at home with my kids and this be a stable income as my husbands job causes him to be away a lot....I want my kids to know Momma will always be home for them. That is my motivation, that is why I want more with Posh and that is why I put more of myself into Posh!
Do you want more? What are you doing to get there? Are you stepping out of your box, that's the only way to grow! What is your motivation to want more? How are you impacting those around you? Are you staying positive?
Be the change you want to see in this world by keeping positive and blessings those around you. Change starts with you!
I'm finding the same with my Posh business too, I absolutely LOVE being y'all's team leader and answering your questions and encouraging your own Posh growth. The more time I put into planning, doing, sharing, blessing, teaching, and praising the more we are growing as a team and spreading the word about Posh! I want this to be my full time job where I can stay at home with my kids and this be a stable income as my husbands job causes him to be away a lot....I want my kids to know Momma will always be home for them. That is my motivation, that is why I want more with Posh and that is why I put more of myself into Posh!
Do you want more? What are you doing to get there? Are you stepping out of your box, that's the only way to grow! What is your motivation to want more? How are you impacting those around you? Are you staying positive?
Be the change you want to see in this world by keeping positive and blessings those around you. Change starts with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment